100lbs! what a great last day of 07!

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

I just completed my workout.. and it feels soooooo great to have it done before noon (LOL)..
I can tell I am slowly getting back to normal :) yipee!
I slept allll night last night and of course that means my dd slept all night too! So happy we are almost well! PRAISE the LORD!

OK.. heres my workout..
LEGS today
Squats: max out point was 100lbs 8 times!!! wooooooWHO! I havent done 100 in probably over a year!~ so.. thats progress :)
Leg Extensions: max point was 65lbs 8 times (for those of you who dont know leg extensions work the upper thigh muscle :)
Leg Curls: max point was 50lbs 6 times (was spose to do 8 but 6 was all i could get :) (leg curls work the hamstring)

I am thrilled with the 100lb mark :) What a great way to end 2007!

tomorrow is cardio.. I might have to get up early to celebrate and run outside :)

I have really been enjoying the book I am reading.. and will do a short post about it later..
I also did some research last night about getting personal training certification and was surprised to find it wasnt as expesive as I first thought AND I dont have to have a degree in physical fitness to become a trainer! (My interior design degree might be useful though HEHEHE)..

ok.. off to start a busy day..

blessings
ruthie.

OH and I am waiting to hear if its too late to sign up for the chin up challenge that Tea had on her blog.. will let you know..

Comments

Angela said…
Wow all of that before you start your day. I get tired just reading and then you say...OFF to start my day and I want to take a nappy.
JW said…
You HAVE a degree already.... it's called, "Been There, Done That"... I would hire you without a moments hesitation! Best of luck to you! Janelle
Josha said…
I looked at the chin up challenge, and the guy said that it is important that you cannot do even one unassisted chin up, and I can do 2 unassisted. I thought I didn't qualify??? I did sign up for the push up challenge.
Josha said…
oh...wow! 100 pounds! So, what do you think of the blitz now??
Ruthie said…
lovin the blitz!