off to a great start.. recipes{WKOUT EATS UPDATE}

hey yall
well I am off to a good start this morning.. dispite not getting to sleep until after 2.. I dont know what was wrong last night.. I just couldnt sleep (hormones? getting old? who knows?)..
anyway.. I am determined today to be back on track as far as eats..
this morning I had my oatmeal and a glass of protein! success so far.. and yes.. I drank half my protein before I ate any carbs... :)

I wanted to ask if you gals wouldnt mind posting your 2 favorite bfl recipes I am ready to change things up a bit .. and seeing Sara's turkey wraps gave me an idea.. we need a recipe page! I might even create another blog to house our favorites .. and to list new things I/we find over the next .. well.. hopefully years! I think it would help me to remember "oh yeah . I remember eating that.. it was great!" after a while I get in a rut and start eating the same thing over and over..

anyway.. if you dont mind.. 2 recipes please.. whenever you have time .. no rush :)

OK>. created a blog to index the recipes .. let me know what you think..
click here :)

UPDATED!!!
Oh.. its been a fantasticalllllly almost fit forty day !!!!!
lets get the workout out of the way first:
I pushed myself.. hot and sweaty and def will be sore tomorrow.. lunges, squats, deadlifts, lat pulldowns, and bis..sometimes it just feels great to pick up the 25 lbers and curl a few.. I managed three on each hand .. but this was at the end of my workout :) .. I love using the "guys weights" :) ...

now on to eats..
meal #1 oatmeal (1/4 cup) with a little brown sugar and choc protein in water.
meal #2 taco stew left overs (burrito) with 6 chips water
Meal #3 1 lowfat cheese stick, 4 crackers, and a half a serving of low fat ham water
Meal #4 protein water (right now.. after I lifted)..
meal #5 will be pork chops in mushroom sauce, mash taters, water
meal #6 protein shake (oreo)

Now.. did you notice anything missing? you guessed it.. TEA. no tea for me today! just decided I need to drink water for a while.. I have had so much energy and felt really great all day .. but once .. right before meal #3 I waited a tad too long to eat and started getting moody :) .. but was happy I stayed on plan instead of grabbing cheerios :):)

i cant believe I am going to get 6 meals in today.. a new record for me.. yipee! I am so thrilled my progress today! .. now.. to just make THIS kind of day a habit!

happy wednesday
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Sweet! I love the idea! I'll post recipes soon.
Unknown said…
You rock! It has to be said.