(UPDATED) I AM making progress! (weight and measurements)

UPDATE: .. just wanted to post quickly and say my 3Bs are done.. .. we leave in the AM for our trip.. they have a workout room and a heated pool :).. so I will workout while I am there.. they also have internet service.. so just because I am traveling doesnt me I wont be posting:)...
.....seems i am on a roll :) .. ..

Its been almost a year since I measured and actually wrote it down and actually compared the measurements with previous ones. Here are the most recent measurements.. from Dec 13th of last year!! (the Purple are the areas measured at my largest since starting)

Jan 2006 Chest: 37.5 inches.
12.13.06 Chest: 36
10.31.07 Chest: 35.5
2 inch loss

Jan 2006 waist 34 inches
12.13.06 waist at belly button: 33
10.31.07 waist at belly button: 30
4 inch loss!

12.13.06 waist above belly button: 31
10.31.07 waist above belly button: 29!
2 inch loss

Jan 06 hips 40.4 inches.
12.13.06 hips: 39
10.31.07 hips: 37.75
2.65 inch loss

July 27th 2006 : 23
12.13.06 thighs: 22.25
10.31.07 thighs: 22
1 inch loss

12.13.06 bicep: 12
10.31.07 bicep: 11.5
.5 inch loss

so thats approx 12 inches since I started the first time around (jan 2006) or so.. I can tell that I am most definitely making progress esp over the last week and a half after adjusting my diet to no bread or crackers etc. ! .. I havent weighed in a few months and to be honest I got so frustrated with the weight issue and just decided I wouldnt weigh for a few months.. .
I use to weigh between 138 and 140.. this is what I have weighed for EVER.. like since last december.. but today i weighed and I was at 130! I am so thrilled and I cant believe it.. I really do feel like I REALLY have made it through the plateau! I am so happy with the progress!.. its going to be a great day!

Could I be in the 120s by thanksgiving? I havent been in the 120s since 1988-89! Ladies.. that was 19 years ago!!! wow.. .. this is just crazy! I cant believe it.

ok..

have to go get ready for the day.. and pack.. we leave tomorrow for New Mexico! :) ..
More after I lift!
r

----update 2----
forgot to post my eats for today..
1. oatmeal, water
2. salad with roast beef and carrots, water, wasa wafer
3. almonds with semi sweet choc morsels, 2 deviled eggs, water
4. shake (after I lifted)
5. apple with peanut butter, trail mix, water

HUGE temptation today.. the kids are in the pizza hut book it program and today they got their personal pan pizzas! .. we did carryout.. but OH MY .. the inside of pizza hut smelled incredible!!!!!! .. but I didnt even take a bit of theirs OR order my own.. (which is what I really really really wanted to do) I will definately eat some major bread on my free day! and probably a few breadsticks!! i had lots of cravings today.. could it be from the stress of packing? hummmm..

I am happy with another successful day on my new turkey day challenge.. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow!!!!!! I'm so impressed! Great job! Have fun on your vacation!