Day Three- (coop today)[UPDATE]

well.. I woke up at 6 but not to run.. I had to do the dishes first thing this morning .. and I still have one more load to go.. but that will have to wait. :) .. its amazing how quickly they pile up when you have plumbing problems!
good news is DH fixed it.. so we are back to normal.
my plan today is to work out when I get home.. I will have to cause I am really really sore!
Eats in my box are on target so should have no problems staying on track today.

one thing I have noticed is that I am sleeping a LOT better!!! thats nice:)

happy Thursday..
more after i do cardio:)
r

UPDATE:
ok..
well..
majority of today was good. eats were on all day.. until I got home. dirty kitchen.. plus extremely tired momma equals .. supper as carryout in the form of Pizza! yes.. Pizza! I am also not going to workout today.. I am just exhausted and my feet are killing me.. so.. I will wait and lift tomorrow and it looks like the plan I had to make Thursday free from workouts is the best way to go. Next week I have a goal of having a roast or chicken in the crock pot cooking as i walk out the door that morning so when I come home I have a meal all ready to go.
I am not upset about my "missed" meal.. its all good.. just will get back "on track" with a shake tonight before bed.. I have been feeling so much better since I began eating healthier that this one meal will not make me change my plan/mind.

heres my meals for today:
meal #1: oatmeal 1/2 a mini bottle of apple juice
meal #2: 2 peanut butter balls, 1/2 serving of trail mix, tea with stevia, 1 wasa sesame seed cracker (at coop)
meal#3: a few whole wheat goldfish crackers (It was snack time for the kids and after dishing all theirs out... i started eating these without a second thought.. then I was like OH WAIT.. not spose to eat these! .. so.. i waiting until I finished snack time for the kids and then ate: 1 peanut butter ball and rest of tea (at coop while teaching 14 1st graders)
meal #4: 1 cheese slice.. 1 pep. slice.. 3 small cinn sticks.. 6 oz DrPepper.. (totally freeee meal there ladies.. )
Meal #5: will be a shake before bed.

more in the morning after I lift (three 3 again! .. and I STILL sore from last time!)

Comments

Josha said…
have a great day 3! I'll check back!
Unknown said…
You're awesome! Good job!
Josha said…
goin' strong! I took the day off from exercise. Upper body for me tomorrow! I'm still sore too. ha! We must be doing something right!
Unknown said…
What kind of oatmeal do you eat? I've been looking for more breakfast ideas. I took today off too. Thursdays are exhausting.