Busy busy day (UPDATED)

we are deep cleaning the house today.. trying to get caught up on cleaning .... its amazing how dirty a house can get! It is a beautiful day to clean we have all the windows open and I am almost temped to clean a few of those too! ... . I even took time to scrub the oven this morning! and you know that is a rare occasion when the kids want to watch how to do it! :) .. UHG.. what has happened to my house! its like a dirty little monster came and attacked it! .. I am hoping this weekend to get the paint touched up and the garage clean (again).. Cat has a slumber party tonight.. so we will be working on fondue and pizza later tonight .. she is really excited to have everyone over.. ....
ok..
eats for today so far:
meal #1 oatmeal with peaches, water
Meal #2 trail mix and tea
will post after I lift this afternoon.

tonight starts free day and I REALLY want some bread! .. we will see what I pick..

UPDATE on MEALS:
Meal #3: oh girls I waited toooooo long for this one.. got busy cleaning and didnt want to stop long enough to eat.. but when i finally did I wasnt feeling too hot.. I wanted to grab a huge coke, order a burger and call it a miss.. but I didnt. Tuna with egg, mirwhip, pickles, with wasa cracker (1 1/4).. and about 6 oz dr pepper.. (its a good thing considering what I WANTED to do)
this afternoon while cleaning its been water water water..
meal #4 (right now 3:55) two boiled eggs and 1 1/2 wasa cracker , water.

and I must add I am SOOO happy Angela commented below! You sure made my day! Here I was sitting down not wanting to eat my meal and thinking OHH.. wellll.. scrubing the bathtub can count as my workout.. .. but now.. WOW .. makes me want to work out even harder :) Thanks for commenting Angela! I cant wait to hear how your first day goes!! :) If I can do this YOU can!! I promise!! (right Josha and Sara?) :)):)

Comments

Angela said…
I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. My name is Angela and I'm starting the BFL this coming Monday. That' s my offical start day, I have already been working out some. Love your pictures and hope I am equally as successful.
Unknown said…
Great job on the eats Ruth - you know a little DP here and there can be a good thing. Thanks for being so great!
Josha said…
Yay for another BFL-er! Go, Angela, go! It's a great way to live! You can do it!