Sore and Shin Splints

yep.. couldnt run very much today .. i did 2.5 miles but could only run half. :( my shins are bothering me.. so I decided to rest by walking ....

Isnt it frustrating when you mind and the rest of you body wants to RUN and one or two parts of your body says. NOPE.. aint gonna happen ...

Feeling good to have it done and I will do abs in a few minutes :)

on a good note I love my running skirt esp since I bought a medium and its almost too big ! :) yipee for that :)

ok.. lots to do today... so I guess I should go..

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain

Comments

Unknown said…
I detest shin splints, and have had to run through them the last few times. Do you know a way to stretch them out?