Got it done:)

Well. Josha and I must have been on the same page.. I sure didnt feel like doing cardio today.. it was so busy.. I was knee deep in schooling the kids and house work today that I was just wanting to sit on the couch and veg out... but I didnt. I made supper for the family and got dressed to run. I decided to run cause I didnt want to ride DHs bike.. I miss mine :(.. and I thought.. if I run it will be over and done with in just 30 mins or so.. depending how long I could actually run this time..
so.. I headed to campus.. ipod and sulin with me and did 2.5 miles plus the ad building stairs! ..

I am sooooo incredibly sore from yesterdays workout that my bottom literally hurt when I ran.. and I mean my tushy.. :) .. My hammies are sore and tight too :) so I guess I read did do well yesterday :) ..

My eats today have been right on.. so I am happy about that.. and I have felt great all day.. I always do when I eat right :)

Thanks Josha for checking the blogs today and doing cardio and then.. in turn.. making me refuse to miss :) ..

When is our last day of this challenge anyway? I stopped counting.. I could look it up.. but I am tired :) hehhe

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Hey! I think we are on day 87...I think Saturday was the end of the challenge...ha! It's become such a way of life, that it doesn't even matter any more! You better take pics and send your stuff in!!
Josha said…
helloooooooooooo???
Just checkin' in!