Morning a great time to workout (UPDATE)

UPDATE!923pm
I just took my pictures.. but dont have time AND cant find the cord to my camera to load my pics.. I will try and find it and post them tomorrow morning..

already sore from lifting AND yoga! I had no Idea yoga was so demanding! wowzer!

more tomorrow after I bike :) hope to see the sunrise again! :)
hugs
R
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got up and lifted early this morning. DH has gotten up 4 out of the 5 days this past week and worked out.. one day gettin up at 545! wow. .. So this morning I decided to join him :) ..

It was early but is sure was great to get the lifting out of the way before the day started to get busy:) I was in the "gym" before seven this morning! :) Heres what I did:

lunges, ballerina squats, deadlifts, back flies and rows, bi curls.


I am going to do some yoga in a few min.. I think I did something to my back when I was lifting so I need to stretch it a bit.. and.. more importantly.. I cant believe how sore yoga made me! esp in my rib cage! ... I hope to do atleast 10 mins today.. I could only do 8 the other day :) .. we will see :)

eats were right on yesterday... and pictures will be posted later today too :)..



happy lifting!
R

Comments

Josha said…
lookin' for pics!!
Unknown said…
congrats on a successful day!