friday fun

well I felt bad all day yesterday.. i think it was a virus I got from Cat.. we are all fine now .. I woke up feeling good.. so I made breakfast (a shake) for DH and I and then I hit the gym.
Today was upper.. so chest, tris and shoulders
I was in a hurry this morning because I planned on taking the kids swimming.. we left around 1030 but it took a while to get ready since we packed a picnic :) We swam for about 2 and half hours.. needless to say the kids will be sleeping great tonight.. :)

I am a bit bumbed because cousin T is going out of town this weekend so I wont have her to go riding with.. so I guess I will get up early and just ride around my neck of the woods. :) I have been really missing my long saturday morning rides in the country :)

all for now.. better go.. starting my free day this evening.. I am proud I stayed on track all week except for the coke I got after swimming this afternoon (4 sips ).. I am saving the rest until supper tonight :)

hope you are all doing great..

Comments