Yes.... I got it done today,, :)

I know its late but I had to post my eats and workout... i am sooo very thrilled cause I just got off the video phone with my friend how lives in China... so very cool to talk to her .. like she's really just right here :)

ok,. enough chit chat.. down to business here:

eats?
*eggs and toast
*half a sonic burger and a few chips (yes company was still here)
*yogart and granola (I tried to workout a few hours after eating the sonic burger but I had zero energy.. )... the all carb meal.. helped get me through my workout
*hamburger patty with hot sauce and 5 corn chips..
*shake

tea and water all day today :)

workout.. well.. started at 930 this morning.. did not even make it to the garage.. My middle son came in saying he thought he had a bite on his foot.. soooo the rest of the morning was spent trying to figure out if it was a spider bite or a spot that had a splinter and festered up ... decided to take him to the doc.. then decided not too.. and doctored it here myself after most of the extended family looked at it.. :) ... he is fine.. but I missed my morning workout.. so... at 1230 i decided to get in there and get it done.. well.. then sweet sis in law called and asked if she could bring over lunch for the kids and I.. I then sat and visited for 2 hours but finally got to workout at 400pm...
chest press
flies
laying extension for tris
over the head ext for tris
shoulder flies straight arm
then ab work on the exer ball as well as some walking pushups with my hands walking out from the ball and my feet on the ball. .. THEN I did the plank! over and over.. should be sore tomorrow

I plan on getting up early and biking in the AM before DH leaves for work.. if I an get to bed before 11. (10 min).. I am also excited about going biking with three other ladies this coming Saturday morning! out in the country.. probably doing 12 to 15 miles :) yipee!

Good news is I got my workout done,.
bad news I didnt get the dishes done.. OH well.. leaves something do to tomorrow :)

k.. gotta get to bed.. excited to read everyones posts..

OH.. also wanted to say.. dont know when I can load pics.. need to get that done soon before I fall behind.. :) .. I also weighed today and I have lost 2 lbs.. I am surprised.. I thought it would say i have gained cause i have put on so much muscle lately.. so maybe the goal of 120 isnt out of the question.. well see.. If i do make it to that weight I will be llleeann :)



hugs to all

Comments

Unknown said…
HOORAY! What a fun, energetic post!
JoAnn said…
Such a busy woman! Its wonderful how you're still able to stay on program, get that exercise done and good eats! So inspirational!!!! luv, JJ
flowerpot said…
Good job, Ruth! You are really on track. I keep thinking of you and glad to read you are doing so well. Have fun on your country biking trip. :)
Misty
Josha said…
Yay!!! Ditto all above posts..