Was THAT me?

WOW .. what a great workout this morning!
Heres that I did:

Lunges (4 sets of 15)
Dancer Squats as burnouts

Leg extensions (4 sets of 15)
Leg Curls (4 sets of 15)

Lat pull downs on Smith Machine
bent over rows as burnouts

Bicept Hammer curls (12.10.8.6)
with Alrnold Curls as burnouts

when I say "was that ME?" I mean the person that just completed 6 Hammer curls with 25lbs in each hand! The last two were tough but I got them! I just cant believe I am able to do that much weight.. ... A girl shouldnt be able to lift THAT much,.. esp me.. who started out with green bean cans as my high point many years ago.. :) so cooll..... !

I have been wondering how many calories biking burns as compaired to running.. here is an article I found.. sorry not direct link.. havent figured that out on the Macbook yet.. :) I dont know about you but I would much rather ride 20 miles than run almost 5.. but that is just me:)

http://www.thefinalsprint.com/2006/12/running-vs-cycling-which-burns-more-calories/


I have been noticing progress as well the last few days.. and so has DH.. Many areas are getting smaller Chest, waist, and tush.. while other areas are seeming to get bigger.. Thighs, Shoulders, and Calves. ... Its nice to see progress.. esp when its seem like its been sooo long. I really think my plateau has been over come.. YIPEE! feels good..


OK.. all for now.. off to get ready for the day of decluttering!

update:
eats for today:
cheerios with lfmilk one peice of highfiber toast
(was going to have eggs but my littlest dumped my serving out of the pan when he was trying to get his:(
chicken breast with bbq sauce, tablespoon pot. salad, one slice bread
one cup cheerios with tea (need to go get some protien in me)

also... took my pics for this week but will have to wait a few days before I can load them.... I think i def see changes.. esp from week one :)

back to decluttering



Dont stop Believin'

Comments