Todays Inspirational Person!



I was looking back on the past year and I became sooo inspired when I saw the transformation Josha has made!
So Josha.. Today you are the "Inspirational Person of the Day"

Pictures work a 1000 words!

Congratulation Josha and thanks for inspiring me to keep working hard toward my goal!




Workout and Eats Update:

BRK: (bike ride with kids) 2.5 miles
BWWK: (body weight workout with kids) 10 pushups, 3 sets of planks, stretching, 10 squats with no weights
3B's (leg extension, lunges, deadlifts, lat pulldowns, bent over row on smith machine, bi hammer curls and concentration curls) I was happy today when I could actually see my bicep muscle when I did the concentration curls!!!! guess the arms are getting leaner still :)

Eats:
  1. Shake with 2 pieces of oroweat toast
water before bike ride
  1. peanut snake bar and water
water before and during lifts
(will complete meals post later today)

fun news.. the "I lost it" show today has a guy that did bfl "Life on the road took a toll on dedicated family man Pat Miller. At 300 pounds, this truck driver feared for his job while his family feared for his life." He went from 300 to 185 in three years doing BFL.. it was inspiring too! made me cry.

Happy Monday!
"Our bodies are our gardens - our wills are our gardeners. " ~William Shakespeare

"If the body be feeble, the mind will not be strong. " ~Thomas Jefferson

"What fools indeed we morals are
To lavish care upon a Car,
With ne'er a bit of time to see
About our own machinery!
"~John Kendrick Bangs

"The first idea that the child must acquire, in order to be actively disciplined, is that of the difference between good and evil; and the task of the educator lies in seeing that the child does not confound good with immobility and evil with activity." ~Maria Montessori





Comments

Josha said…
Sold that dress in a garage sale! Waaay too big.

Thanks, Ruth!
JoAnn said…
WOW! What encouragement to see Josha's pics!!! But Ru, gotta tell you, I'm a bit worried that you've now started drinking peanut SNAKE drinks? I think you got homeschoolin' waaay too much on the brain with your boys and science! Love and miss ya! Jojo
Unknown said…
Haha, I was just about to say, "Isn't that the dress you just sold at the garage sale?" That's great! You really are an inspiration! Both of you!