Today-why its important to blog!

quick post before finishing the major cleaning of the garage/gym.

I have not done the three bs yet.. but plan to do a bit of legs, back and bis as soon as the garage is finished.
I DID go for a 56 min bike ride this morning approx 9 miles with 5 HARD hills. My legs were screaming quit and I was sucking wind like a maniac. .... it was a great workout.

eats so far today:
  1. corn bran cereal-1 serving
bike ride
2.taco salad with 5 chips
3.low fat cheese sticks (1.5) with 5 whole wheat crackers
almost ordered pizza cause I didnt want to cook .. dirty kitchen since I was in the garage alllll day.. but saw this..... and was determined not to mess up my eats today! (Amazing what a post will do!... It also made me realize how important it is to blog!..We never know who is having a "weak moment" and needing the encouragement of our posts! ... Thanks Josha .. I needed that!)
4.had tuna with egg and dill relish on one slice of bread
I have had TONS of water today... and can tell a drastic difference in my energy level since eating so well!

all for now.. off to finish the cleaning!

Comments

JoAnn said…
You got it, sista! I have only a couple of blogs that I look at ...but I do it every single day to see how the folks I love are doing. It was a downer to go to your blog and see no posts! :( :(
Its such a boost !!! Miss ya and glad you all had fun. But no more fried pickles and oreos! ewwwww!
love ya, JJ