Questions Answered. :):updated:)

1. What's the biggest change you have noticed since starting your program? Since starting this challenge I have noticed I have much more energy than I use too... also I am sleeping much much much better. Could it be that I am taking CLA and NOT on caffine anymore?.. I think so :)


2. What's your biggest obsticle?
Myself. Not staying true to my plan. Esp when it comes to getting back on track after free days. .. sometimes my free day trickles over into a free weekend.. :)

3. Favorite quick snack to grab and go?
Water and a marathon bar OR a cheese stick and a few sunchips.

4. If you could buy one piece of exercise equipment that you dont have .. what would it be and why? I would love to have a pull up bar/leg lift bar, you know where you hang using your arms as support and bring your legs up. .. A swimming pool would be nice too.. but thats dreaming :)

5. Favorite exercise?
Cardio-biking Lifting-leg extensions

6. Biggest motivator?
My before picture. My bodies reaction (feeling horrible) to eating poorly (like everyone else does it seems)

7. If you could eat ONE non-program food a day.. what would it be?
This is hard for me.. because I feel bad when i eat junk food.. um.. lets see.. ..
uh... oh... extra buttery bread of any kind! Yeah... thats it.. funny how hard that was for me to think of it.

8. Favorite song to workout to?
Anthem by Superchik :)


Free day for me today.. will do cardio tomorrow morning before church...... Looking forward to eating some buttery bread later today :)

Remember:"Change is GOOD"


UPDATE:
After a long days work on the house.. (declutering and painting and moving great boxes of stuff around) I was laying on the bed waiting on DH to help hang a very heavy mirror in our bedroom. He walked in and gave my legs a "look" I said.. "what are you looking at?" he replied "your legs" .. I said.. "and" he said.. "I think they look great.. probably better then they ever have.." ... stunned I said "EVER" he said "YEP" .... score one for the legs today.. guess thats what happens when you get 23.5 miles of cardio in in one week :) something has to change .. guess its the legs this week :)

today was free day.. no workout.. and free eats.. doughnut, fried chicken, 1 dr pepper, homemade nachoes, choc cover raisins.. all good.. but the funny thing is.. I wasnt craving anything this time... I am now back on program and will be until next Friday night :)

will do 10 miles before church in the morning.. plan to get up at 630 and get it done 1. before its HOT and 2 before its crowded.. :) ..

more tomorrow

blessings, ( and I leave you with a quote i found after reading my sis's post about perseverance .. so good)

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

Comments

Josha said…
It's soooo good reading your posts. I haven't had much time lately to put much thought into mine. Cardio is later today, and I will let Sara choose what it will be. It's our last cardio workout together. She leaves on Monday...(sadness)
JoAnn said…
This is so cool...to read of your victory! Feels good doesn't it!? Get your DH to take pictures!!! We all wanna seeeeee! love, J.