pre workout post this morning+UPDATE

had a great nights sleep last night... could it have been all those miles I rode? .,. anyway.. I am being encouraged every morning.. it seems that my body is finally transforming again! I have noticed my waist and back getting leaner... the awesome news is.. my "tummy" with all my wrinkily skin is really changing... it seems to me if I keep it up the loose tummy skin WILL tighten up and look much much better! .. it does already :) I am so thrilled :)


I will update when I can probably not until late tonight.. plan on legs and abs this morning.. then a date :) yipee!


happy friday

just checking in before going out to eat and movie..
my workout is done
lunges, squats, extensions, deadlifts, lat pull downs, bent over flies and rows, curls curls curls ..
will do abs after movie :)

UPDATE:
ok.. heres my eats:
cheerios, dry, two handfuls, water
out to eat meal (free) grilled chicken, augratin potatoes, salad, bread, coke(not bad for free meal....
more cheerios with milk two slices of toast with butter and jelly, water
peanut nutrition bar
1/2 shake

We did go to the movies but couldnt see transformers.. it started too late.. so we settled for fantastic four. By the time I got to the movie i was so full i couldnt eat any pop corn so I didnt by any...
after the movie.. we took the family to see the new lowes that opened on our side of town.. and then we all went on a 4.5 mile bike ride.. kids, DH, and even Su went! It was an amazing night with an increadable sunset... we had a blast. :)

I am set to ride about 12 miles tomorrow morning with FOUR other ladies! how fun will that be? we leave at 745am.. I will post after I get home :) I am looking forward to friends and the country view :)

I am sorry I havent posted pics.. I just havent had the time to do what I need to do to my computer to make it work again.. that will be a goal for tomorrow....

off to get some rest :) sweet dreams!

Comments