lifting done... and then some

A front was on its way bringing rain with it.. which is GREAT.. but our lawn needed mowing BEFORE it started raining.. so.. I mowed the front and side yards before breakfast this morning... I did it as fast as I could.. took 20 mins.. and I was huffin and puffin when I was done :) ..

I ate breakfast (cheerios in lfmilk and 1 piece of high fiber bread) and lifted weights. I wanted to get it done this morning so I could have the rest of the day to paint my bedroom furniture :) (chocolate brown).. But Angell called right after chest was done.. so I took a break to talk with her :) .. 40 mins later .. back to the garage for shoulders and tris.. I didnt do abs yesterday so after i got my big ex ball out and did abs and some pushups with my legs on the ball and my hands on the ground.....


I am trying not to get too excited but I am really starting to see some major changes. My calves and legs are looking more and more muscular.. and I am def. Loosing fat.. My chest is getting smaller..(which I am happy about) and you can see my muscle def in my upper chest, neck, and shoulders..upper abs are back too! I feel like I am getting almost past the point where i was in November when I was at my fittest... I really really want to break the cycle I have been in for the past 6 months and make an amazing transformation this time. :).. I guess I finally hit the point where I was ready to make the changes I needed to in order to make progress again! (mostly increasing cardio and really really really pushing myself to work out HARD and eat correctly)...

I am sooooo very proud of Sara and Josha! I was thrilled to see your fashion show pictures.. both of you look so fit and healthy! It is inspiring!


I thought it would be fun to interview those of you who are interested.. You can just copy and paste these in your blog and we can all read them and learn more about you.
1. What's the biggest change you have noticed since starting your program?
2. What'ts your biggest obsticle?
3. Favorite quick snack to grab and go?
4. If you could buy one peice of excersise equipment that you dont have .. what would it be and why?
5. Favorite exercise?
6. Biggest motivator?
7. If you could eat ONE non-program food a day.. what would it be?
8. Favorite song to workout to.


I will answer these later today.. :)
have to go make a snack.. and start painting..

happy Friday!

Comments

Josha said…
Great and very inspiring posts! I am thrilled that blogger is allowing me to comment you to tell you so! I will ponder your questions and answer them on my blog soon. Great idea!