Its a Monday! (UPDATE)

Well, I have gotten a LOT done today.. but one of them has yet to be working out. I have been reorganizing/decluttering the boys room. I was up until 130am last night working and I JUST finished! needless to say it was horrible! .. but it has been transformed!

I have been struggling to get back on good eats this time.. but the last two meals I am back on track. I havent eating "bad" (like sweets) but have just been eating too many carbs and not enough protein.. soo.. I am back too it on the eats.. I plan to work out in an hour (after I fix the family supper) .. will update then..


________update______
Ok.. had a great upper body workout.. heres what i did
chest press on the smith machine high point 85 6 times burnouts mens pushups 24 with three "20 second rests" in there somewhere..
Straight arm flies for shoulders with press as burnouts
smith machine tri pull downs.. with laying extensions as burnouts.

After I lifted.. I made DH a hamburger for supper and then headed to the campus for a short but fas bike ride.. I did 4.5 by myself ... well.. there were other people there.. I had to go around a LOT .. sometimes having to "offroad" it a bit.. once I ALMOST wiped out! seriously.. but I got it all back in control.. THEN I was coming up on two boys about 10years old .. I went to go around them (they were headed towards me) and the little boy turned the same directions.. we ALMOST had a head on collision.. yikes! Guess there are more advantages to going at 6 am than it just being cooler. :)
After my 4.5 I came home and got Cat and Su.. Su ran along side and Cat road her bike.. another 2.5 miles.. so I got in another 7 miles today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the biking! and its real nice now.. I am not having any issues with being saddle sore.. (that was tender the first two weeks or so.. )

my Eats:
cheerios with Lfat milk (a serving)
tostada with fat free beans and a bit of cheese (2) with corn chips (8)
peanut butter on double the fiber bread
yogurt with granola (one little cup)
lean Ham with a few sun chips (6)
have a shake made and waiting in the fridge to drink right before I go to bed.

see// my eats are that bad but I really need to get my protein in better tomorrow


ok.. all for now.. need to shower and get to bed.. friends coming over at 9 in the morning.. fun:)

I have some thoughts stirring in my brain I will write about later.. that have come as a result of reading the eating for life cookbook.. like "being your own coach" and "setting yourself up to succeed at eating clean.." (I need this last one :)

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
7 miles! I'm so impressed! I want to be able to do that one day. Josha bought us an odometer so we can see how far we go. Hooray!

I love your passion for this!