Happy Independence Day!--updated(again)(and again!)


This time last year I was a completely different person. I was frustrated with myself and made a mental challenge to myself that THIS 4th of July I would look and feel different! And boy do I! This picture shows me last year weighing 160ish I had back, ab, and feet problems! Its so nice to celebrate todays 4th with energy, strength, and a feeling of accomplishment! I plan on taking another picture in the same swing later today but will have to wait until 1. i finish my workout and 2 I get batteries for my camera!

Today my eats were good. Water all today and one glass of tea.. also took CLA for the first time. I had NO cookies and ice cream, and I steered around the "bring your favorite cereal for breakfast" (no fruitloops for me today thankyou! :)
  1. heartland granola with almonds and dried fruit added, low fat milk
  2. 1 lf cheese stick and 5 sunchips
  3. two pieces of turkey with boiled egg and mustard rolled like a burrito.. a serving of sunchips.
UPDATE:
chest: flies high point 25lbs each hand TWELVE times (instead of my 6)!!! I was excited! burnouts smith press 65lbs 24times
shoulders: press high point 20lbs 12 times (instead of 6) burnouts side raises 24
tri: smith machine tri extensions high point 40lbs 6 times burnouts: laying extensions 10lbs 24
I am spent.

plan for tonight you ask?
portion size meat, carb, and veggie... choosing fruit for my desert. will post later as to how i did :)

gotta go.. trying to do ride bikes with cat around campus before it rains :)

update 3:37: just back from biking.. 3.5 miles! HOT HUMID.. felt GREAT!!! :)

Update 10:32
rest of my eats:
4. shake
5. brisket, chicken(portion sized on meats), a tablespoon of beans, 1/2 deviled egg, 1/2 a roll 1/2 french bread (thin), a small salad with tom., rice something or other.. 1 tablespoon. (all in all a successful 4th of july eating.. no deserts for me.. or overloading on bread, or dips or anything.. and to be honest I was not tempted to go back.. seeing everyone else pill their plates as high as they could and go back for 2nds and 3rds just made me want to stay in control tonight. )
6. sunchips, organic grape juice (1/2 cup) .. (need to eat protein but too tired.. and full)

very tired. not much sleep last night, busy day today, sunburn still hurts and makes it hard to sleep.. plan to bike maybe 10miles tomorrow.... looking forward to it.

sweet dreamszzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice LONG post! I like it! I love seeing how dedicated you are! What an inspiration!