cardio..hot and humid!

Hello everyone.. I am typing from my Dhs new lap top... its super fancy... and since I cant get on the net until I get my computer updated I will have to suffer through posting on his fancy imac:) ...

Ok.. back to business here..
I didnt get to workout until 830 tonight... cardio for me today..
It was so late and I was worried about getting enough miles in on the bike before dark .. so.. I ran around campus.. 2.5 miles with 5 Hiits! It was 85 degrees out there with 78% humidity! ugh.. felt like I was in Houston!
After the run I did abs.. first on the excersise ball.. .. 5 sets of 12. then bike ab things (you know where oposite elbow to knee?) .. and then.. THEN I did some planks! three sets counting to 20.. then I had the kids time me to see how long I could hold the last one.. I was so tired I only lasted 1 minute.. ugh.. I think sore abs are in the planner for me tomorrow.

Eats were ok today.. heres the spifics:)

eggs with high fiber toast
ham on one slice of bread with a tiny bit of low fat moz cheese
southwest egg rolls (2 and a bit)..friends asked us to go eat :) could have been worse.. I would have usually gotten a meal and chips and hot sauce.. but i ordered ice tea and just ate from DHs plate:)
hamburger grilled outside by DH with 1 roll and a tablespoon of pot salad.
will have shake before bed.

I guess I will take pictures in the morning for my weekly photo but I wont be able to post them until my computer gets upgraded... which might be a while : ) ..

ok.. all for now.. I want to go see what everyone else is doing.. if you all posted today :) and wishing for a S and J fashion show :)

More tomorrow night I guess.. .. but I plan to lift in the AM... anyone care to do LUNGES with me? :)

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Unknown said…
Whoop for lunges!!!! Hooray for lower body day tomorrow!