Wednesday


Well.. no workout yesterday but I woke up so sore from all the hard work that I guess I got a workout in spite of myself :) I literally painted from 2-930 last night to finished cats room and worked up such a sweat it reminded me of working with my dad when I was in high school :) (he was a contractor on the side and I worked with him remodeling homes)

Good news is the eats were good.. still NO sodas :) My skin is starting to really clear up now too like it use to be :) and my energy levels have been a LOT more consistent (no dashing or crashing from the sugar these days.. just a nice steady pace :)

I get to go shopping today so I will stock up on good stuff :) Lots to do today (store, library, church to get ready to teach tonight, and trying to finish art project(s) PLUS some book learnin')..

hows your day?

Comments

Josha said…
Great job staying away from sodas and staying on track eating! You still have plenty of time to get yourself back where you want to be which is moving FORWARD! What is today's plan? love cat's room. I'll post painting pics soon.
Josha said…
I'm just cehckin' in to encourage you to fit your workout in, stay away from sodas, and eat on program!! You can do it!
JoAnn said…
BTW, Ru, the docs at my diebetes clinic said if I **HAD** to have a soda, to drink diet coke with SPLENDA/SPLENDORA. Its the only non sugar ingredient, (aspertain and saccrine) that does NOT affect our bodies' sugar levels. But if you can go with out 'em, then go for it!!! I love the sweet girls new bedroom, and from one painter to another....believe me, you got your exercise in! Love, JJ