Sunday Cardio plan

Happy Sunday.. call me crazy but...............
Well my bike is aired up and ready.. I took the dog and bike for a test spin last night ... I thought of trying this:.... (see pic #1) but decided it was too hard on my shoulders :)


















So I just did this (see black and white photo).. Sulin did great.. she only pulled me over once! and I know with a bit more practice today she will be perfect.. she seems to really love runny by the bike :)












I am hoping in the future to get one of these things: (see photo).. it attaches to the back wheel.. cool huh?


link to equipment in pic.

link to more bike with your dog info.

Comments

Sarah said…
That looks like so much fun!!!! What a great idea.
JoAnn said…
Wow! so cool. And Su will *love* it. As Cesar says, walk (or bike) those dogs! Tell Su Jojo says "YOU CAN DO IT!" :) love ya!
Josha said…
what fun pics! I think the first one looks like fun if you had some shoulder pads. Too bad the 80's took those shoulder pads out with them... I know I had some that would have worked! ha!