PLANS TAKE ACTION!

Well .. I didnt have any action today.. good plan but no action. We had a big change of thunderstorms all day and had a pretty bad storm I thought was going to making it our way all day .. the sky was iffie and the wind HIGH.. so.. I didnt go biking.. I could have treadmilled it but I am tired.. stayed up too late last night and got up tooooooo early this morning to put Sunday Lunch on to cook in the crock pot... and to iron clothes for the family.. anyway.. I didnt realize that the electricity was cut from the plug I was using to 'cook" the stuff for lunch.. came home from church and that pot was cold as a slab of ice! ... oh well.. cant beat myself up from trying huh? I am waiting for TOM and can def feel my energy is drained because of it.. so I decided to call it a day and hit the hay.. after I read to the kids.. I have three Bs in the morning.. looking forward to it! AND getting my energy back.
I just sometimes wonder if I am going to stay at this "plateau" for ever or I can actually make progress before the end of the challenge. Maybe the mountain wont seem so big after a good nights sleep (pray for no thunderstorms tonight!)

blessings
Ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Come on, Ruth, get off your duff!
sittin' around just ain't enough!

(sound off! 1, 2! sound off! 3, 4! sound off, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4!)

I know what ya mean about the weather, though. I kept waiting for yesterday to warm up a little and stop snowing. It never did. I get up every cardio day and think, "should I go ahead and run the stairs or hold out for it to warm up outside...??" would rather go outside, so I've missed the chance. The biking thing looks fun. Maybe you will get to try it tomorrow!!