fun free day

free day was fun.. ice cream, chocolate, sonic.. yum.. BUT

I am posting to let you know that tomorrow its back on plan.. ... why? .. well.. because.

why else? well.. I am so so so so sore.. that I KNOW I wont be able to walk or lift a pan tomorrow :) first time in 6 months my bis have been this sore and probably 2 months since my legs and bottom have been like this.. literally walking like a penguin here :) .. guess that workout where I really pushed myself to hit some 10s in paying off! (heres a link) .. That is why i am getting back to healthy eats.. to feed my body the fuel it needs to repair and build muscle!

wondering if Josha lost her computer in the move.. hope they are not snowed in or anything...

I will post after my run tomorrow.. which will probably be in the afternoon with the pup.

Comments

JoAnn said…
Hey Ru, you know its SO cool to read how sore you are. Seriously, that means you're making some great progress. I can't wait to see new pics of you all BUFFED!!!!
love, jj