Feeling Groovy

AHH.... Yes.. I am feeling Groovy today! Back in the Groove!!!
I got up this morning and rode my bike 4 miles around campus and then came and got cat and rode around the neighborhood at least another mile.. so.. at the low end 5 miles of biking this morning! it was FUN and exhausting all at the same time.. I then came back and did Ab work.. "buff mother ab dancing and crunches.... I am still sore from two days ago.. :)

I woke up feeling great this morning! I tell you folks.. I AM what I eat!!!! seriously!

its nice to be back to my normal feeling good self :) ..
I will either ride my bike tomorrow or take the dog for a long stroll.. staying on program method eats today.. no free day for me! no way no how.. I JUST started feeling good! :)


hope your feeling groovy too!

blessings
ruthie

Comments

flowerpot said…
Ruth, way to go on the biking! Sounds like you got a great workout.
I saw your post on Josha's blog. You are sweet to think of me. I actually do have a blog ... www.made-new.blogspot.com
I'm about to update.
JoAnn said…
Go Ruthie! Go Ruthie! Go Ruthie! You're doing so good! We are what we eat...or better yet, We Feel what we eat! So how much weight have Tanner and Su lost????teehhheeeee:) Lovin you, sweet thang! JJ