eats, workout, and some goals :)

Todays eats.
meal 1: eggs, biscuit, tea
meal 2: salad YUMMY salad (mexican salad if you have to ask :)
Meal 3: apple with a bit of peanut butter, water, tea
Meal 4: salad (toms. romaine, a bit of dressing, 4 crackers)
meal 5: shake, water

The salad today had me salivating like I use to do with ice cream!!! I tasted wonderrrrrful!

I also bought some hydroxycut today and am taking just one pill instead of what it sugguests. It really helps with my energy levels.. i think because of the my low blood pressure... anyway.. last half of the day I felt really good.

Workout:
Three B's (Back Bottom and Bis) GREAT workout inspite of not being able to get to the equipment.. I brought the weights in and did all my lifting while watching Lost.. I also did abs afterward.. I def burned out all the areas worked! yipee! feels good


Thoughts.. goals for the last 6 weeks of my program:
1. NO soda.. no if .. no and.. no how.. (I must not drink them.. not in the car, not under the stars, not at the parrrrrk, not when I wake, not when I shake, because that would be a aweful mistake :)
2. NO missed workouts.. from today until the end of the program. If Joann can get up at 5 am to go to the gym.. if Josha can jump rope in the snow and run with bears, and if Sarah can run stairs with three kids and a dog to look after.. then I have no excuses :)

My fitness goals:
In six weeks I will:
be a comfortable size 4,
be able to run five miles,
be able to do 40 pushups,
be drinking only water but have tea as a free day drink,

And last but not least.. some quotes about goals :)

Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
Stephen A. Brennan

Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want.
Marsha Sinetar

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Sydney Smith


You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.
Steve Garvey

You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.
Booker T. Washington

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Zig Ziglar








Comments