berry tired

woke up berry berry sleepy and tired this morning.. yet another round of storms came through last night and woke me up.. I wonder why it is that everyone else in the house can sleep through that and I cant? must be the childhood I spent in Hurrican territory :)

workout is finished.
I did another circuit
12 chest flies
12 shoulder flies
12 tri extensions
I did one right after the other with NO breaks at all.. 5 sets. .. muscles are jello now :)

I am sooooo sore from Mondays lifting and then last nights bike.. could hardly walk this morning..

we leave in the morning to head to south texas.. will try and get cardio done before I leave.. if not I will run with the dog in the country once we get to my Mom and Dads. OFFICIALLY PROMISING TO NOT MISS A WORKOUT WHILE I AM GONE!


WEEK EIGHT! oh no! I need to get busy :)
hows your day?

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Your circuits sound great! Have a fun trip! I'll miss you....
JoAnn said…
Tell the folks I'm doing well. Ya'll be safe. Love, jj
Josha said…
I wonder if you fit in your workout this morning or if you will take a nice run in the country. OR...if you will just relax and enjoy your time...there is always next week for cardio. :)