not going to happen today

just got home from superwalmart. (UGH) could we please just go back to the days of super duper and 5 and dime mom and pop stores please? Going there is always depressing to me. (more on why later).
Today I am not going to run.
I am so sore from yesterdays workout that its not even funny. (which is good) but today with church and then working on a project for church all day and then the grocery store.. PLUS DH having to work most of the afternoon which meant I couldn't go run outside like I had planned.. things just got crazy and I have just given up trying to get it in today.

I will probably get up and run or walk tomorrow morning to loosen up my legs cause I know I will be really sore in the AM. and will then do upper in the afternoon.

ON a side note a new family has been visiting at church.. they came to our class today.. I spoke with the sweet wife.. anyway.. her husband is a marathon runner.. and just did a half marathon today.. she said he LOVEs to put together programs for people to be able to run a marathon and I told her that was one thing I was thinking of trying to do on my 40th birthday (which is 1.5 years away) and she said he really could help me and prides himself on injury free training programs. .. so.. maybe this is the spring board I need to really do this.. I dont know.. I will have to see how much time is actually involved in his training programs.. I might have to wait until the kids are a bit older.. like when I am turning 50. Duno.

ok.. so off to soak this sore bod in a hot bath and then head to bed to continue reading Jane Eyre.. I started it last night and OH its really really good.

More tomorrow.

remember..
progress.. not perfection..

found these on you tube:
buffmother doing some standing ab work.. short video. click here
I think I can do those. how does she have abs like that after two kids!

and

this advertisement that we can all relate too.. of course we have each other not the site they advertise :) but its a good video. :) click here

Comments