What I didnt do today

What I didnt do today:
I DIDNT eat a hot grands biscuit the boys made this morning for breakfast.
I DIDNT drink a ice cold Dr Pepper
I DIDNT over eat at any meal.
I DIDNT have a shake today (yet)
I DIDNT clean the house before working out.
and
I DIDNT miss my leg workout!

Now for a few reasons why I wont be able to walk tomorrow!
Reason #1- Squats: 65lbs-12, 85lbs-10, 105lbs-8, 125lbs-6.. yes you read correctly! 125lbs! ouch!

Reason #2- Lunges: 65lbs-12, 65lbs-10, 85lbs- 8, 105lbs- 6

Reason #3- Leg Extensions: 35lbs- 12, 45lbs-10, 55lbs-8, 65lbs-6



Reason #4- Deadlifts: 65lbs-12, 85lbs-10, 105lbs-8, 125lbs-6.. yes you read correctly! 125lbs! ouch!

Reason #5- Burnouts on extension machine! UGH..



Some things I DID to today:
I sweated like a pig in the garage. (its hot out there at 4pm!)
I did 100 incline sit ups on the higher incline
I did 50 side twists, 40 with the long bar plus 10lbs, and 10 with the curl bar plus 30lbs.
I ate correctly with the exception of a few cheerios and 1 glass of tea (darn that sweet tea!).
I decided I WILL make progress... even when some days it doesnt feel like it.
AND
I decided I need to remember how far I have come.. and be happy where I am.. but focused on where I am headed. :)


so heres a song I listened to during todays workout.

If you wake up and dont want to smile,
If it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes and look at the day,
Youll see things in a different way.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, itll soon be here,
Itll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

Why not think about times to come,
And not about the things that youve done,
If your life was bad to you,
Just think what tomorrow will do.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, itll soon be here,
Itll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

All I want is to see you smile,
If it takes just a little while,
I know you dont believe that its true,
I never meant any harm to you.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, itll soon be here,
Itll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

Dont you look back,
Dont you look back.


So heres to focusing on Tomorrow.. to improving everyday.. I can do this!
Progress not perfection!

Comments

Mom2t said…
Well Ms. Ruthie, Way to go! I am so excited about your new schedule. Sounds like it is going to work for you guys. Glad you didn't let chores get in your way! OK, so On 'biggest loser' they are taking a cruise.....now THAT would be a reward!!
Ruthie said…
a cruise would be nice.. esp if someone else paid for it.. shoot I would settle for a trip to anywhere if we could go together! .. I am thinking someday we should all meet in santafe nmexico.. never been there! .. or how about the hill country.. OH while I am dreaming.. how about IHOP all together for a free day meal of bacon and pancakes! .. now thats dreaming!

:) hehe