I am Back.. update.

Yep.. I am back... heres a brief update ... Friday did lower body at DSinLs house .. she had the weights.. and boy have i been sore the last two days! I was happy i didnt miss. .. but really surprised how sore my hammies are.. and STILL are.
Here you will see evidence of my cardio workout on Sat. while at the hotel. It didnt get done until 5pm but I found time. The kids came in the weight room and watched TV, and ate cookies.. while I did it. I did 6 HIITS.. and was tired when finished.. but SOOO happy that i didnt miss a workout.. RECORD STILL INTACT! :) yipee!

Right after my workout DH called and said he was ready to be picked up.. (early).. it workout out so good!.. on the way to pick him up I passed two bikers.. (so inspirational).. AND I thought.. oh i would've felt so guilty if I would have decided not to do the workout and saw them.. as it was I was inspired!

------ok.. so thats the good. part.. now for the eats. -----
I did really well on Thursday.. stayed on program.. exept for a few chips..

Friday I did well.. had a shake after the workout.. but then I ran out of bars and didnt have a snack.. I didnt eat again until after lunch time.. I was starved! .. we at at olive garden.. (nough said).. the rest of Friday.. had left overs for supper.. oreos.. and just ate poorly.. BUT it was the start of my free day and I was ok..

Sat we had in hotel breakfast pastries, fruit loops.. yummy.. Lunch Sat was at the Gristmill in Gruene texas.. (yummy).. we ate there with Angell, the kids, and her wonderful Mom! .. the weather was GORGEOUS! and the hamburger I shared with cat was wonderful! Supper Sat night.. Taco bell.. (nough said) ..

Today.. Sunday.. same sugary breakfast as sat morning.. then Red Lobster! .. it was really way way to good to even start to tell you what I had.. so i wont..needless to say.. after the BLIZZARD on the way home (m&m)..
------------------------------------
I am SOOOOOO ready to get back to my way of eating..
You can probably guess how my tummy feels right about now.. ... B.....L....O.....A....T.....E.....D... IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!.. I am so ready for tuesday to come cause I know it will take two days for my system to get over this weekend :) It is really interesting though because eating this way makes me so determined to eat clean this week. I HATE feeling like I do right now.. just miserable.. and to think this is how I use to feel allll the time!


All and all it was a GREAT trip! I really LOVED getting to see Angell and the kids.. It was just way to short of a visit...

So. my goal for the next few weeks:
Eat clean .... and not miss a workout between now and Thanksgiving. I have around 5 weeks left in my 2 challenge.. I am going to try and zone in on my eats so I can try and get ripped by Dec 4th (my 84th day).

Comments

Josha said…
yay, Ruthie!!!!!!!!!!!! You're awesome! what an inspiration! And I'm so glad yuo're back!