Day 72[12 days left] the run

Well.. I did it.. I ACTUALLY got up this morning at 615 and left at 635 to go run. I ran around campus but this time I actually RAN the whole way around.. instead of walking a long section of it.. I just made two short brisk walking breaks. The sun rise was BEAUTIFUL .. that time of morning is soo peaceful! ..

(2 mile run with about a mile of walking and all this before I was actually awake! :)..

OH, I almost forgot.. my leg workout from yesterday is once again feeling like a "Tushie Implant" .. I was fine on the run, felt great .. it wasnt until I bent over to pick up the newspaper that I thought "OH NO.. here we go again!" BUT I must remind myself yet again.. it me PROGRESS :)

The Scripture below is at one of the "stretching/resting stations" on the run/walk course around campus.. Itsnt it GREAT!

" It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.

He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.

He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great."
Psalm 18:32




Blessings
R

Comments