Day 44-feeling out of the groove

Well.. Yesterday AND today I woke up not wanting to workout.. It is frustrating I thought at this point it would be such a habit I would not have to force myself to do it.. but I guess thats why they call it a challenge! .. I have had crazy cravings for carbs too.. but I know that is because I have had problems yesterday AND today with staying on my eating every three hours schedule..

Good news though.. after working on the mural for a few hours and needing to get lunch for me and the kids I drove all the way to taco bell and then left after sitting in the drive thru line for 5 mins.. I came home and we ate brisket. Its funny how our habits hold on so long.. "need a quick meal... its fast food.. INSTEAD of the meal that is really the fastest and better for you.. THE ONE AT HOME!" ...

This morning I ran on the treadmill.. and although I was really sore from my leg workout yesterday I made it the mile and a half I always shoot for.. hitting two 10s... along the way..

so.. heres to DAY 44- another day without missing a workout and another day of feeling out of the grove.

My meals so far today:
after workout/breakfast:Snickers-Marathon bar and water
three hours later: Brisket with NO bread and a few Sun Chips (multigrain) and Water
Three hours laterish: a peanut butter shake (ice, tablespoon of peanutbutter, a dabble of vanilla coffee creamer, a tiny bit of choc., Whey Protien powder, and water)



Quotes from The Great Physicians TX for Weight Loss: (GREAT book .. encouraging and uplifting)
"only God could come up with a calorie-free and sugar-free substance that make up 92% of blood plasma and 50 of everything else in the body"

"To break a sweat today involves a conscious effort for us. Unless you are a UPS delivery person you will probably have to be intentional about excercising, even if that means scheduling an appointment with yourself to do so. Trying to lose weight without excercising would be like trying to ace a final exam without studying"

Comments