Day three Update

Things are going great so far.. I had a few moments of not being perfect on the eating part .. but progress not perfection right?
Meals yesterday:
shake (after workout)
jasons deli shame on me wich (it had cheese and bacon! oops)
boiled eggs for snack
drank a ton of water and had about 20 oz of coke..
ate chicken fajitas (one) with tortillia and a few baked chips..
.................................................
so what have i learned.. planning ahead is the key to success! being able to grab something on the go is also important

-----------------------------
todays meals so far
shake this morning.. with ice, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple and protien powder
lunch: tuna with egg and wheat thins.. 6 oz of coke
(I should get off those durn cokes.. but i am out of caffine pills.. if i dont have some caffine my blood pressure is too low... so.. i figure if i am drinking LOTS of water hopefully i will still see results)

------------------------------
Just returned from the library.. put on hold the eating for life book.. and got body for life on cd to listen to..

I did lower body monday.. ran yesterday (1.35miles) and did upper body this morning..
it feels so good to be doing this again!

It was great too cause now with our workout room in the garage there is room for all the kids.. this morning they took turns walking on the treadmill and riding the bike.. :)

so thats it for now.. I am off to the kitchen to cook some chicken so I will ready for my next few meals.. :)

"failure is easy.. success is hard" ...

Comments